Get step-by-step instructions on how to connect your Yoosee CCTV system to your home network. Plus, find out how to troubleshoot any connection issues.
- 1 Unboxing
- 2 Setting up the Camera
- 3 Configuring the Camera
- 4 Viewing the Camera
- 5 Troubleshooting
Unboxing your Yoosee CCTV is the first step to setting up your security system. When you open the box, you’ll want to check the items to make sure everything is included. The box should include a power adapter, cables, camera, mounting screws, and a quick start guide. Carefully examine each item and make sure you have everything needed for setup.
Unpack the box
When you receive your Yoosee CCTV, be sure to unpack the box carefully. Inside the box, there should be a set of mounting hardware, a power adapter, a camera and user’s manual. Make sure you check the parts to ensure that they meet your expectations and have not been damaged in transit.
Carefully take the components out of their boxes and check them for signs of damage or malfunctions. The power adapter should have an international voltage number on it and should match the voltage required by your CCTV camera. If it does not match, please contact your retailer for assistance. Also note that an ethernet cable (CAT5E) is necessary for connection but not included in all kits; you will need to purchase one separately if necessary.
Check the contents
When you open your Yoosee CCTV box, the first step is to check that all the parts are included. Your package should contain the following components:
-Yoosee CCTV Camera
-User Manual and Cable/ Connectors Pack
It’s important to check each component before continuing with installation. Any missing items can be sourced from the customer service department of Yoosee CCTV or your supplier. Also, make sure your package hasn’t been tampered with in any way and that all components are in good working order before proceeding.
Setting up the Camera
Setting up your Yoosee CCTV camera for the first time can be quite daunting. In this article, we will look at the steps involved in connecting your Yoosee CCTV camera. This includes downloading the app, creating an account, connecting the camera to a WiFi network, and setting up the camera. Follow the given steps to get your CCTV up and running!
Connect the camera to the power supply
Connecting your Yoosee CCTV camera to the power supply is a crucial step before using the device. To do this, make sure you plug one end of the power adaptor into the back of your camera and then plug the other side into a working power outlet. After connecting to a power source, press and hold the reset button on the back of your camera for several seconds until you hear a beep sound. This will indicate that the camera is ready for use and that it has successfully connected to power. Take care not to touch any other components in or around your camera while it is being connected to its power source as this may cause damage or an electrical short circuit.
Connect the camera to your router
To connect your Yoosee CCTV camera to your router and reap the Benefits of CCTV, follow these steps:
1. Connect the power adapter supplied with your Yoosee CCTV camera to a mains electrical outlet. Make sure that the indicator LED on the front of the camera turns red or green, depending on the model.
2. Locate the Ethernet port (usually in the rear of a modem or router) and connect an Ethernet cable from your router to one of the Ethernet ports on your Yoosee CCTV camera.
3. Power on your router and establish an internet connection for usage.
4. Wait for 5 minutes for automatic registration. The status LED will turn solid green once successful registration is completed and you can launch ‘Yoosee’ app from either Google Play or Apple Store to add your camera via intuitive scan QR code or manually add option in app settings.
5. After downloading and installing the Yoosee app, open it up and click ‘+’ at top right corner to begin adding it through either scan QR code or manually add option in settings within app according to instructions provided in mobile application instructions guide that comes along with security cameras package by default for set-up assistance by users able guidance about all step by step process provided inside app too then start viewing live feed after finishing whole set-up procedure accordingly required by applicable guidelines of manufacturers regarding surveillance systems general information must be learned carefully before starting full arrangements completely perfect at a time plus understanding why such type process needed to enjoy the Benefits of CCTV.
Download the Yoosee App
To set up your camera, you will need to download the Yoosee app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play. Once the app is downloaded and installed, open the app and create an account using your valid email address. You will need to enter some personal information such as first and last name, a valid phone number, and a security question with answer. This account will be used to access your camera’s footage whenever you want to check in on things at home.
Once you have created an account and logged in, click on the “+” button at the top right of your screen to add a new device. You will then be prompted to select a type of camera (SD Cards/NVR/IP Camera) and follow the instructions that appear on screen. Finally, you can connect your device by scanning in QR code or entering the MAC Address provided. Once this is done your camera should be ready for use!
Configuring the Camera
Configuring the camera correctly is essential if you want to get the best performance out of your Yoosee CCTV. Depending on your camera model, you may need to connect the camera to your router or to the Yoosee app. For this section, we will focus on how to connect your camera to the Yoosee app. This will allow you to view a live stream of your camera and access the camera’s settings.
Configure the camera settings
After you have connected the camera to the router, you need to configure the camera settings. This involves setting up a username and password for your Yoosee CCTV device so that only authorized users can access the camera’s video feed. To begin, make sure your computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Yoosee CCTV device.
In order to configure your Yoosee CCTV settings, open a web browser and type in http://192.168.10.1 into the address bar then press Enter on your keyboard. This will take you to the login page of your Yoosee camera device where you can enter in your settings information such as ISIP or DDNS address, username and password, network selection like WIFI or LAN connection etc.. After entering in all of this information, click “Save” and wait for a few seconds while it applies all of these changes successfully.
You should now be able view live video footage from the Yoosee CCTV in both Android and iOS mobile apps (Yoosee app). Additionally, if you want set up motion detection, schedule recordings or change alerts settings then we’d recommend accessing those features from the mobile application itself
Configure the recording settings
Before starting to use your Yoosee camera for the first time, it is important to configure the recording settings. This will help you manage the video recordings and playback conveniently. Here we provide a step-by-step guide on setting up your observation area and recording options, including camera motion.
To set up the recording settings:
1. Log in to your Yoosee account on the mobile app and select “Settings” from the menu.
2. Select “Recording” to open the recording settings page, where you can view basic information about your camera, such as detailed product features and supported functions related to camera motion.
3. Under the “recording” tab is an option to adjust basic setting related to motion detection recording, including features such as sensitivity levels, schedules, and more.
4. Finally, tap “Apply” at the bottom of each page after you have finished customizing your settings to save them on Yoosee cloud storage system or local storage device of your choosing (flash drive or hard drive).
5. Once configured according to your preferences, you can start using your camera for observation activities with convenience!
Viewing the Camera
Viewing your Yoosee CCTV is simple, and the process allows you to monitor your home or business from anywhere with a camera live. You can use your smartphone or computer to access the camera live and observe your property. To connect your Yoosee CCTV, you need to download the app and setup the account. Let’s talk about how exactly you can do this.
Connect to the camera via the app
Setting up your Yoosee CCTV camera is a simple process that involves connecting the camera to your local area network and downloading the free Yoosee App on your mobile device. Here is a step-by-step guide to connecting your camera and viewing the live streaming video.
1. Connect the camera to a power source and then connect it to the internet via Wifi or Ethernet cable.
2. Download the free Yoosee App from either Google Play or Apple App Store and launch it on your mobile device.
3. Click ‘Add Device’ and enter the text displayed on your screen into the app to initiate connection and authorization between your phone, router, and camera.
4. After successful connection and authorization, you can view real-time video footage from within the app by selecting ‘View Camera’ from the menu options within Yoosee App. You will also have access to additional functions such as motion detection, night vision mode, two-way audio communication with people near your camera etc., depending on model of CCP/IP based CCTV cameras we have selected for you installation work . Additionally, you also have an option of recording video footage for viewed cameras for later review via ‘Record’ button located at bottom of CCTV live streaming window interface .
View the camera feed
Viewing the camera feed is simple using the Yoosee App. After downloading and installing the Yoosee app and adding your devices to it, you can access your camera feed from anywhere in the world with a working internet connection. To get started, launch the app and log in to your account. You can view all of your connected cameras directly from within the app.
Once you’re logged in, tap on the icon for your desired camera feed. Once selected, you will be presented with a live view of what your camera is currently monitoring. If multiple cameras are connected, you can switch between feeds by selecting another device from the list on the left side of your screen. Additionally, if desired, you can also manipulate settings such as brightness or resolution by tapping on ‘Settings’ within each device’s respective menu tab.
Using this intuitive interface allows for easy monitoring of both inside and outside locations without having to purchase expensive equipment or wait for a technician to install new technology. With Yoosee App’s advanced security options, it is now possible to keep an eye on everything no matter where you are located!
Having difficulty setting up your Yoosee CCTV Cameras? You’re not alone. Connecting a CCTV system can be a difficult task and oftentimes requires troubleshooting to get the device up and running. In this section, we’ll look at different ways to troubleshoot your Yoosee CCTV Cameras so you can get it up and running quickly. Let’s dive in.
Check the connection
Checking the physical connection between the camera and your router is a great first step to ensuring your Yoosee CCTV system is working properly. Power on your router and camera, then visually inspect all cables for signs of wear or loose connections. If any cables appear worn or frayed, replace them immediately.
Once you’ve confirmed that all cables are firmly connected, you should perform a few additional tests to ensure proper connection. Start by checking whether the router’s power indicator light is lit, which indicates that the device is receiving power and likely functioning normally. Check the router’s Ethernet port LED lights while they are connected to the camera, which should be lit if a proper connection exists. Finally, confirm that the connection between your router and camera has an IP address assigned to it. If after these tests no LED indicators are lit or an IP address can not be found for this connection, more troubleshooting may need to be done in order to get your system running properly again.
Reset the camera
If you are having issues connecting to your Yoosee camera, it is possible that the device may need to be reset. Resetting the camera will restore its default settings, which can help resolve any connectivity issues you may be facing.
These are the steps for resetting your Yoosee camera:
1. Turn off your Yoosee Camera by disconnecting it from its power source.
2. Locate and press down the Reset/WPS button located at the back of your device for about 5 seconds. When you let go of the button, you should hear a short, dry sound within 2-3 seconds. This sound indicates that the device has been successfully reset.
3. Reconnect your camera’s power source to turn it back on and reconnect it to your Wi-Fi network again or start setup from scratch with a new Wi-Fi connection if needed.
Check the settings
Before attempting any further troubleshooting steps. It’s important to make sure that the settings on your camera are correct. Verify that the video/audio mode is enabled and then check the Wi-Fi connection settings to make sure that they match your router’s settings.
You should also double check your router settings, as sometimes interference can occur when more than one Wi-Fi access point is present in a local area (i.e., if you have an additional home network). If everything looks correct, then proceed to the next step of troubleshooting.
Checkout this video: